Retro Mechanical LabsGPI Guitar Pedal Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Retro Mechanical Labs GPI
The GPI Guitar Pedal Interface from Retro Mechanical Labs is an excellent way to get Eurorack modular synthesizers and guitar pedals to play nice. It includes two separate channels, to be able to interface with Stereo pedals without needed a second unit. On the output of the GPI is an attenuator, which brings down the level of the signal to a level appropriate for guitar pedals. This will ensure the input to the pedal won't be clipping from the loud levels of Eurorack signals. On the input of the GPI, there is a clean preamp to boost the levels outputted by the pedals to modular level. One will need a few 1/4" to 3.5mm cables which are available on the Perfect Circuit website.
- 2 units per module allowing for use with stereo pedals.
- Use the pre-amps to boost other low level signals like line level gear.
- Use the attenuators to reduce control voltages being sent from other modules
- Plug your guitar right in to the GPI using 1/4 to 1/8 cables
- LEDs flash in response to the signal being boosted by the pre-amps
- Very low power consumption.
- Eurorack Module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: TBD
- Current draw: 7mA @ +12v