Red PandaBit Mixer Pedal
- No Hassle
Red Panda Bit Mixer Pedal
The Red Panda Mixer allows three signals to be mixed to a single output. Each input features a dedicated level knob that move from completely silent to unity gain. Aside from simply combining single-source signals, the Mixer offers an ideal means of combining parallel effects chains.
- Connect multiple instruments to one amp
- Combine parallel effects chains
- Clean blend or analog dry path
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output impedance: < 1 kΩ
- Frequency response (± 3 dB): 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
- Power: 9-18 VDC
- Current: 60 mA
This time he'll be taking a look at the Boss SL-2 Slicer, and how he puts effects pedals that do whacky things into the context of a song or jam.
Grab a snack and kick back !