RaneSeventy-Two MkII 2-Channel Serato Scratch Mixer
- No Hassle
Rane Seventy-Two MkII
Rock solid construction, responsive controls, and a vivid touchscreen display all come together in the Seventy-Two MkII from Rane, a professional-grade DJ mixer with unparalleled integration with Serato DJ Pro. This dual channel mixer provides a wealth of connections to hardware and software devices, making it a flexible centerpiece for any DJ setup.
Front and center on the Seventy-Two MkII is the beautiful 4.3" touchscreen display, facilitating song selection, waveform displays, XY pad control of effects, and more. On either side of the screen are the controls for the mixer channels. Assign an input source, sculpt the sonic spectrum with the three-band EQ and filter knob, and punch-in effects in momentary or latching modes via the rugged aluminum paddle switches. From there, MPC-style pads are available for assignment within Serato DJ Pro, delivering a tactile and hands-on way to add in one shot samples, special effects, and more on the fly. At the bottom lie three of Rane's premier MAG FOUR faders, with an ultra smooth response and adjustable tension settings to dial things in just as you like.
The Seventy-Two MkII is built from solid steel, so you can rest assured that it will stand up to the rigors of the road. Connect up to two computers, two controllers, and two external sources for this mixer to become the hub of your setup, however you're making your mixes. If you need a mixer with utmost functionality and extraordinary reliability, Rane's Seventy-Two MkII won't let you down.
Seventy-Two MkII Features
- Professional 2-channel DJ mixer with tight Serato DJ Pro integration
- 4.3" touchscreen displays Serato tracks, XY effects pads, and more
- Three-band EQ and filters per channel
- Dual microphone inputs with designated echo effect
- 16 RGB pads assignable to a variety of functions within Serato DJ Pro
- 3 MAG FOUR faders with adjustable tension and response curves
- Stackable effects per channel defined in Serato, momentary or latching activation via paddle switches
- Analog Inputs: 4x RCA pairs for Deck 1 & 2, 2x XLR/1/4" combo Mic inputs, 1x RCA pair Session
- Analog Outputs: 2x XLR Main, 2x 1/4" TRS Booth, 1x RCA pair Session, 1x 1/4" TRS headphones, 1x 1/8" TRS headphones
- 2x USB Type-A ports for connecting external controllers
- 2x USB Type-B ports for connecting host computers
- Power: 30W 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 11.2" x 17.5" x 4.13"/28.5 x 44.5 x 10.5 cm
- Weight: 12.3 lbs/5.6 kg