RaneMP2015 Rotary DJ Mixer
- No Hassle
The Rane MP2015 was developed from the legacy of rotary club mixers and is perfect for crafting whole mixes and DJ sets. It offers extensive filtering and EQ controls, submixing, and microphone preamp.
The four mixer channels feature the ability to send to a submix channel for another channel of mixing. Inputs include four pairs of stereo phono RCA inputs and S/PDIF digital inputs. Each channel features a source input selector to select between two groups of inputs. All inputs and the submix feature three-band 12dB/oct Linkwitz-Riley filters. With adjustable crossover points and full-cut functionality, they allow you to dial in your best mix. In addition to the EQs, a switchable 24dB/octave low pass, low/high pass, and high pass filter with variable resonance are present on all channels for fantastic sounding filter sweeps. A final three-band isolator EQ with fully adjustable crossover points on the output channel adds a final stage of tonal adjustment.
A mic input with gain and tone controls allows you to get the most out of integrating your external microphone into the mixer. Add another layer of processing to your mix with the FX loop with send and return controls, and send your mix to the main output on XLR and to the booth monitors with TRS outputs. The construction is rock solid with sturdy metal enclosure with attractive wood sides, making the MP2015 one of the finest DJ mixers currently available.
- DJ mixer
- Four channels with selectable inputs
- Submix channel
- Three band EQ with adjustable crossover points for each channel and master output
- Low pass, high pass, or low/high pass 24dB/oct filters
- FX send and return
- XLR main output
- TRS booth output
- S/PDIF and RCA inputs
- Two headphone outputs with level controls
- Session in/out
- Dual USB control
- Aux input
- Inputs: Six phono/cd inputs stereo pairs, five S/PDIF digital inputs, XLR mic input, RCA FX loop input
- Outputs: Stereo XLR main outputs, stereo TRS booth outputs, three session outputs, FX loop out, two headphone outputs
- ADC: 24-bit up to 96kHz
- DAC: 24-bit up to 96kHz
- Universal power supply with IEC power connector
- 355 x 333 x 83mm/14 x 12.1 x 4.3"
- 5.7 kg/12.6lbs