Rainger FXBreak Box Distortion + Vinyl Scratch Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Rainger FX Break Box
Nu-metal is in vogue again with Rainger's Break Box, a combination distortion, chorus, and vinyl-scratch effect pedal that will make your guitar, bass, synth, or drum machine fit in with your favorite heavy music of the late 90s and early 2000s. Based on the old Rainger El DIstorto, this pedal contains a high-gain version of a Tonebender-style drive circuit, and ranges from subtle crunch to blistering distortion. And as you play and sustain notes, a fade-in chorus effect thickens up your sound, with variable speed for a variety of warbling. But, of course, we all know what you're really interested in—the large pad on the bottom of the pedal triggers the vinyl scratch effect. There's no scratch sample playback happening here—there's actual synthesis happening inside the pedal for authentic behavior. Experiment with holding down the pad and triggering the effect with the dynamics of your playing, or engage quick bursts while you're riffing. Keep it loud and heavy with Rainger's Break Box.
Break Box Features
- Distortion, chorus, and vinyl-scrath effect pedal
- Tonebender-style distortion with plenty of gain
- Fade-in chorus effect applied to sustained notes
- Chorus speed control
- Vinyl scratch effect—synthesized inside the pedal, no samples!
- Pitch control for rate and depth of the scratch
- Dynamic scratch triggering while pad is held down
- Lovely pink color in one-of-a-kind asymmetrical enclosure
- Dimensions: 88 x 127 mm (at the widest points)
- Power Specs: 60mA @ 9VDC (center negative, PSU not included)
It must be heard to be believed!