Radial EngineeringTonebone Switchbone Switcher
The Radial Tonebone JX•2 Pro Switchbone is an exceptional AB-Y switcher.
It allows you to drive 2 guitar amplifiers at the same time without introducing noise, hum, or coloration and to switch between amplifiers without problems. It employs the class-A circuitry from the acclaimed Radial JD7 Injector for exceptional audio performance. The compact pedal has been optimized for maximum, yet simple, performance.
The Switchbone incorporates a simple yet extremely effective power booster with variable gain control and gain boost, mid and gain boost, and mute. The mute turns off the amp outputs while still sending signal to the tuner out.
The innovative Drag Control feature allows the user to re-introduce a load on the pickup, which fools the pickup into thinking it is connected to an amplifier.
Tonebone Switchbone Switcher Features
- Exceptional AB-Y switcher
- Noiseless switching between amplifiers
- Drives 2 amplifiers with one instrument
- Class-A circuit for exceptional audio
- Unique Drag Control load correction
- Built-in Power Boost circuit with mid control
- Transformer isolated to eliminate ground loops
- Circuit type: Class-A primary audio circuit
- Input impedance: 1meg Ohm at input jack
- Drag™ control: Variable pickup loading emulator
- Output impedance: 10K Ohm
- Output-1: Direct coupled
- Output-2: Transformer isolated
- VariBoost™ level: Unity gain to +15dB
- Mid-boost: +9 dB @ 800 Hz, +5 dB @ 1 kHz
- Tuner output: Buffered - always-on ¼" jack
- Switching: Opto-coupler assisted, 5msec rise time
- LED indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LED's
- Ground lift: Lifts ground at Output-2
- Polarity reverse: 180º (phase) reverse at Output 2
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 6.9 x 4.25 x 2.1" (175 x 108 x 54mm)
- Weight: 2.35lb (1.06kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov