Radial Engineering Tonebone Loopbone Master Loop Controller
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
A master control for your pedal board.
The Radial Loopbone Dual Effects Loop is a powerful effects loop controller for pedal boards that allows the guitar player to insert 2 separate pedal effects chains and remove them when not in use. This is particularly advantageous when using older effects pedals that tend to add noise and cause loading problems in the signal chain. The Radial Loopbone incorporates a superb post-effects variable-gain power booster that allows straight signal boosting or post loop-1 or loop-2 boost for soloing.
To ensure that the natural tone of the instrument is maintained, the Loopbone features Radial's unique Drag Control pickup load correction circuit that allows the guitarist to properly match the impedance load of any pedal board configuration with any guitar for optimum performance. Furthermore, there are no signal degrading op-amps or chips in the signal path, only 100% discrete components and Radial's highly acclaimed Class-A circuit for natural tone and exceptional dynamics.
Besides FX-loop switching, load matching, and signal boost, the Loopbone brings even more to your pedal board: a separate "always-on" tuner-out circuit allows on-the-fly tuning without adding noise or load to your instrument signal and, perhaps the most innovative feature of all, Slingshot. Slingshot is Radial's unique remote switching system that allows the Loopbone to simultaneously switch amplifier channels, other amp features, or even another Slingshot-equipped device.
- Master control for pedal boards
- Insert and combine 2 separate effects loops
- Built-in variable-gain power booster
- Unique Drag control pickup load correction
- Separate tuner output is always on
- SlingShot remote control output
- 100% discrete class-A circuit design
- Circuit type: Class-A primary audio circuit
- Input impedance: 1meg Ohm at input jack
- Drag™ control: Variable load matching network
- Output impedance: 10K Ohm
- Boost level: Unity gain to +15dB
- LED indicators: Large 3mm ultra-bright LED's
- Switching: Opto-coupler assisted, 5msec Rise time
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 6.9 x 4.25 x 2.1" (175 x 108 x 54mm)
- Weight: 2.35lb (1.06kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov