Radial EngineeringTonebone Hot British Tube Drive Pedal
Big, fat, mega-searing tube tone without modeling!
The Radial Tonebone Hot British Tube Drive Effects Pedal is tube overdrive distortion at its best! It's the perfect choice for huge, chunky rhythm; fat, scooped tones; and soaring, screaming solos. You get that natural, even harmonic distortion only a tube can provide - from the sound of a 4x12 double stack to the power-chord mayhem of metal thrashing over barbed wire, it's all here.
5 knobs and 3 switches make it easy to sculpt your tone the way you like. Level provides overall output level control to your amp. High and low EQ knobs let you fine-tune the tonal character, while the contour knob works with the Voicing switch to boost or cut the mids. The drive knob adjusts the input level for optimum distortion. For switches, the Top End offers Bright, Flat, and Dark settings to shape the feel and overall tone. Voicing shapes the tonal range to flat, scoop, or extra-fat. Mid Boost gives you a 7dB or 12dB boost to give your solos extra meat to cut through the mix. The heavy-duty footswitch controls a true-bypass circuit and a bright red LED can be seen on any stage. Includes power supply.
Tonebone Hot British Tube Drive Pedal Features
- Aggressive, natural tube sound
- Extremely flexible tone shaping
- Rugged, high-end build quality
- Circuit type: Hybrid tube / proprietary circuit
- Tube type: 12AX7 vacuum tube
- Input impedance: 1meg Ohm at input jack
- Output impendence: 10K Ohm
- MID BOOST 3-way switch: Used to fatten up the sound for more cut and sustain during solos. Also, will fatten up the sound of single coil pickups
- Drive control: Used in conjunction with the drive gain switch, drive is used to adjust the overall amount of gain to the overdrive circuit.
- VOICING 3-way switch: Allows the user to jump to chunky scooped rhythms in the NOTCH position or huge solos in the FAT position.
- Contour control: Used in conjunction with the VOICING selector switch, 'contour' dials-in the mid-center frequency with cut or boost with the switch in the NOTCH or FAT position.
- TOP END 3-way switch: Switch sets the overall tonal character of the Classic to best match the amp and settings. Brighter amps are normally compensated with darker settings.
- HIGH & LOW EQ controls: Unity gain to +15dB
- LEVEL control: Used to balance the output level between the input drive without altering any of the tonal characteristics. Works like the master volume on an amplifier.
- Footswitch: True bypass with green on/off status LED, Heavy-duty high-cycle switch
- LED indicator: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright status LED
- Switching: Opto-coupler assisted, 5msec Rise time
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish
- Size: 7"w x 4 1/4"d x 2"h (174 x 108 x 51mm)
- Weight: 2.15lb (1kg)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov