Radial EngineeringShotgun 4-Channel Amp Driver
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Radial Engineering Shotgun
Connect your guitar to up to 4 different amps, preamps, DIs or any combination thereof with the Shotgun from Radial Engineering. Capable of mono or stereo configurations, when using two inputs the Shotgun will automatically route the first input to the first two outputs and the second input to the second two outputs. Output 1 is a direct feed from input 1 while outputs 2–4 are transformer isolate buffered copies that have ground lift and polarity switches to remove unwanted noise and phasing issues. If you're driving multiple amps, or want the flexibility to route your input to multiple locations, the Shotgun is a must-have.
- Four output amp, preamp, DI driver
- Isolated outputs
- 1x4 mono or 2x2 stereo operation
- Ground lift and phase invert switches
- Durable 14 gauge steel case
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.62" x 1.37" (114.3 x 91.95 x 34.80mm)
- Power Specs: 9VDC center-negative PSU (not included)
- Inputs: 2x 1/4"
- Outputs: 4x 1/4"