Radial EngineeringBigShot ABY True Bypass Switcher Pedal v2
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Radial BigShot ABY
The BigShot ABY from Radial is a useful utility for players who switch between amplifiers mid performance. The BigShot ABY addresses the common problems with typical amp switching pedals by using true bypass but including the option of an isolation transformer to eliminate ground hum, which includes a phase invert function. The BigShot ABY also includes a separate output for a tuner, ensuring that there is not extra circuitry between the instrument and the amps.
The BigShot ABY does not require power, however if a 9v power supply is plugged in, LED indicators will display which amp is active which is an extremely useful feature for live performance.
BigShot ABY Features
- True-bypass ABY amp selector with LED indicators
- On-board transformer to eliminate hum & buzz
- 180° polarity reverse to phase-match amps
- 100% passive audio path, does not require power
- Passive operation, does not require power
- Accepts standard 9v center neg power adapter for LED indicator use