Radial EngineeringPhazer Phase Adjustment Tool
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
The Radial Phazer is a +4dB line level phase alignment tool that lets you bring two sound sources into phase alignment to guarantee that the fundamental frequencies play in sync. On electric guitar, for example, you can use the Radial Phaser to combine the direct feed from an amp with the signal of a room mic to create incredibly fat, rich tones.
On a kick drum you can combine the attack from a close mic'd bass drum batter head with the boom picked up by an ambient shell mic. Combining top and bottom snare mic signals nets you a big in-your-face sound. For acoustic instruments, combining a spot mic with a room mic captures textures like you've never heard before.
Unlike Class-AB devices that suffer from zero-cross distortion, the Radial Phazer is designed from the ground up for optimum sound quality and features 100% discreet Class-A circuitry. This results in smooth and natural sounding phase curves that are particularly important in the lower frequency spectrum. 0 to 180 degree phase adjustment is performed with a single knob, making it easy to zone in on the sweet spot.
For the more adventurous, a 180-degree polarity reverse switch accesses the 181 to 360 degree range and lets you create weird to absurd 'Phazed' tonal textures. This is augmented with a variable low-pass filter that lets you focus the effect in the lower frequency spectrum where phasing is most audible. Built Radial-tough for the road, the
Phazer is equipped with an innovative bookend design that creates a protective zone around the knobs and switches. Construction is 14-gauge steel with a welded internal I-beam frame that protects the sensitive electronics in even the harshest touring environments. A bottom no-slip pad provides electrical insulation to eliminate electrical bonding, and mechanical isolation to reduce mishap.
The Radial Phazer is a creative tool for the studio designed to expand your tonal palette. Live, it delivers great sound fast and may well turn into your best audio soul mate.
- Phase alignment tool
- 100% discreet Class-A electronics for best audio
- Easy, single knob control gets you there fast
- Tough I-beam construction with 14 gauge welded steel
- Heavy duty, high-cycle switches with steel casing
- Input/output: +4dB balanced, -10dB unbalanced
- Connectors: XLR female input, XLR male output AES standard pin-1 ground, pin-2 hot
- 1/4" TRS for balanced lines and TS for unbalanced connections
- Ground lift: lifts pin 1 on the XLR output
- Phase shift: Variable — 0 degree to 180 degree
- Polarity: Electrical — reverses pins 2 and 3 and extends phase shift from 181 degree to 360 degree
- Filter: Variable - Low pass from 38kHz to 300Hz — two ranges
- Power: 15VDC- 400mA (various country specs)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov