Radial EngineeringJD6 Six-Channel Rackmount DI
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Radial Engineering JD6
Great for use in the studio or on stage, the JD6 from Radial Engineering is a fantastic six-channel DI compacted into 1U of rackspace. For those of us who desire the sound of Radial's classic JDI, the JD6 provides you with practically six JDI's in one box, featuring the lovely Jensen output transformer per channel for brilliant mic-level quality. All channels feature complete I/O, including a thru output per channel on the rear of the unit, while all the fine detail and cleanup is found on the front of the JD6. Each channel offers polarity reversal for any phasing issues, an 8kHz low pass filter for rolling off any harsh and unwanted high end, and even a ground lift to take out that ugly noise and hum that can be associated with ground loops. Unique to channels one and two, you can directly plug in and thru out from the front with an additional RCA stereo pair input for summing down any external media devices. And if that wasn't enough, the merge functionality for summing to mono found on the JDI is found on both channels one and two for saving on mixer inputs. The JD6 is a fantastic solution for live multi-instrumentalist groups or studio engineers who want a multitude of dedicated record paths.
- 6-channel passive DI in a single rack space
- Great for use in studios, venues, and more
- Each channel features a 1/4" input, 1/4" thru connection, and XLR output
- Channels 1 and 2 features convenient front-panel 1/4" input and thru (as well as rear-panel connections)
- Channels 1 and 2 can sum stereo signals
- Channels 1 and 2 feature alternative RCA inputs
- Channels 1 and 2 feature dedicated lowpass filters for gently rolling off your high end
- Every channel features dedicated pad, phase invert, and ground lift switches
- Insanely rugged build quality—built to last
- Inputs: 8x 1/4", 4x RCA
- Outputs: 6x XLR
- Thru outputs: 8x 1/4"
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 6.25 x 19"
- Rack height: 1U
- Weight: 8.15lbs