Radial EngineeringDragster Load Correction Box
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Radial Engineering Dragster
Radial Engineering's Dragster is a load correction device for adding warmth and depth to your guitar, making up for nastier buffer sounds in your signal chain. Whether you have non-true bypass pedals or are playing over a wireless signal, the Dragster allows you to dial in the load of your magnetic pickups, delivering the perfect tone that will drive any amplifier with clean guitar or bass as if it was directly connected. Great for cleaning up your sound through a wireless system as well, the Dragster has mounting flanges for strapping directly to a guitar strap to keep it out of sight and easily adjust on the fly. Bring your instrument's fullest tone through to any amplifier with the Dragster from Radial Engineering.
- Impedance compensation tool for getting the right tone out of your guitar—no matter what you're plugged into
- Designed for load correction between your guitar's pickups and a wireless transmitter or other buffered electronics
- Works great for DI guitar and bass recordings
- Compact size: designed to mount easily on a guitar strap or pedalboard
- Variable "drag" control for finding the "sweet spot" for your guitar's tone
- Dimensions: 1 x 2.5 x 2.125
- Power Draw: Passive
- Inputs: 1x 1/4"
- Outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Weight: 0.2lbs