Pulse Synthesizers Load Runner Granular Synthesizer
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Pulse Synthesizers Load Runner
The Pulse Synthesizers Load Runner is a sample-based granular synthesis module with a color LCD display and loads of CV inputs, making classic granular synthesis easy and accessible. The selected sample is displayed on the screen, making it easy to visualize the current state of the granularization process.
The module offers dedicated controls for density, start position, range, grain size, and pitch, as well as buttons for latching, play, and record functions. 44.1kHz/16-bit samples can be loaded via a front-panel USB port, or incoming audio can be recorded for processing.
Best of all, the module's functions can all be voltage-controlled, making it possible to create enormous flurries of glitchy, cloudy granular textures with ease.
Load Runner Features
- Granular synthesis Eurorack module
- Large LCD display for easy visualization of granularization process
- Up to fifteen simultaneous grains possible
- Dedicated controls for grain Density, Start position, Range, and grain Length, as well as pitch
- CV inputs for all key parameters
- Uses 44.1kHz, 16-bit WAV files
- Accepts bipolar CV
- Allows sample selection under CV control
- Samples loaded via front-panel USB port
- Eurorack module
- Width: 25hp
- Depth: 45mm
- Current draw: 240mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V