Pro-JectDebut Carbon EVO Turntable
- No Hassle
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO
The Debut Carbon EVO from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the refined evolution of turntable technology. Pro-Ject has taken special care in precisely designing and engineering every aspect of the EVO turntables for high performance, durability and reliability to last a lifetime. The Debut Carbon Evo features an overhauled motor suspension and advanced dampening methods such as thermoplastic elastomer technology which assists in dampening the resonance of the platter, allowing you to focus entirely on your music.
Pro-Ject wanted the Debut Carbon Evo to be the last turntable you'll ever need, so they loaded it up with Sumiko's moving magnet cartridge for a dynamic sound that stays transparent, gold plated sockets and semi-balanced RCA cables for a superior connection, as well as a proven 8.6" carbon tone arm to deliver an impressive quality with a convincing soundstage.
The sleek minimal aesthetic of the Debut Carbon EVO is sure to impress, its timeless design can really tie a room together, and is now available in several color variations—Gloss Black, Gloss White, and Walnut.
Debut Carbon EVO Features
- Hi-Fi belt driven turntable
- Redesigned suspension for reduced vibration
- TPE dampened platter with tuned resonance
- Dampened and adjustable feet
- High precision motor control provides 33/45/78 RPM modes
- Technically correct design for superior performance
- Sleek and minimal design
- Handcrafted in Europe
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 22kHz
- Output Voltage: 5.5mV
- Signal to Noise: 68dB
- Speed variance: 33: ±0.50% 45: ±0.60%
- Wow and Flutter: 33: ±0.17% 45: ±0.15%
- Weight: 5.6kg
- Dimensions: 15.5" x 9.2" x 19.2"