PresonusStudioLive AR8c Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus StudioLive AR8c
StudioLive AR8c from Presonus is a clever and flexible mixer/audio interface hybrid designed to be an all-in-one solution for your recording projects anytime, anywhere. Its analog mixer-style front-end design provides a comfortably familiar layout with a strong accent on simplicity of use paired with powerful features. This includes a convenient 3-band equalizer per channel, and a plethora of built-in effects.
The mixer-interface is equipped with a generous amount of input channels, four of which feature the renowned high-gain XMAX mic preamps. AR8c is furthermore endowed with a unique Super Channel that can handle up to four stereo streams simultaneously via RCA, 1/8" TRS, and even Bluetooth.
On the interface side of things, Presonus made sure to allow the StudioLive AR8c to reach the highest quality standard with up to 96kHz, 24-bit operation for both recording, and playback. Moreover, equipped with a USB-C, the interface is capable of fast data transfer, which makes it a truly modern recording/mixing solution.
If that wasn't enough, AR8c can also function as a self-sufficient stand-alone recorder. Simply insert an SD/SDHC card into a designated slot, and the device is ready to record your new demo tune, brilliant ideas, a full podcast, or the next musical masterpiece—no computer required.
StudioLive AR8c Features
- 8 channel analog mixer/audio interface hybrid
- Four high-gain XMAX microphone preamps
- 6 line/instrument level inputs
- Unique Super Channel can host up to four stereo audio streams simultaneously via RCA, 3.5mm TRS, and Bluetooth
- Highpass filter on every channel
- 3-band EQ per channel
- Selection of built-in stereo effects with dedicated send and return
- Balanced monitor outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs
- Headphone output
- Recording quality: up to 96kHz 24-bit
- Built-in SD recorder
- +48V phantom power
- Max resolution: 96kHz, 24-bit
- Inputs: 4x XLR, 1x Dual RCA, 1x 1/8" stereo, 4x 1/4", 2x 1/4" Hi-Z/Line)
- Outputs: 2x XLR main, 2x 1/4" TRS control room
- Other Analog I/O: 1/4" aux send/return, 1 FX send/return
- Headphone outputs: 1x 1/4"
- Computer connectivity: 1x USB-C, Bluetooth V5.0
- Power: mains input via IEC
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 11" x 12.3"
- Weight: 7.1 lbs