PresonusStudioLive 64S Digital Mixer
- Low Prices
Presonus StudioLive 64S
The StudioLive 64S is the most complete mixer offering from Presonus to date—an expansive mixer ready to become the center of your venue or recording studio. This console integrates state-of-the-art DSP, digitally-controlled analog preamps, and up to 64 simultaneous channels of recording, making it a great choice for any professional application.
The StudioLive 64S is, at its core, a 64-channel digital console designed for studio or live use. It features extensive integrated DSP, making it possible to achieve monumental feats: endlessly reconfigurable digital mix busses, AVB network signal routing, and way more. The StudioLive 64S also offers Presonus's Fat Channel processing: integrated DSP emulation of vintage studio gear, providing a shockingly analog sound from a digital board.
The 64S uses 32 of Presonus's famously clean digitally-controlled XMAX preamps, providing a remarkably low noise floor. This board has 32 Flex Mixes—definable mix groups which can be used as aux mixes, subgroups, or even matrix mixes (great for multi-zone venues). This stellar combination of analog processing with the flexibility of digital control and routing is what makes the StudioLive series so special—and the third generation StudioLive boards are even better than ever before.
Of course, the 33 touch-sensitive, 100mm motorized faders and MCU/HUI support means that this mixer also makes a fantastic studio controller...and with support for 64 simultaneous recording and playback channels means that it can easily become the interface that ties your whole studio together. Flexibility and configurability are the key features of note—to such an extent that it feels safe to say the StudioLive 64S could fit into any recording or mixing setup.
StudioLive 64S Features
- 64-channel digital mixer
- Integrated SD card recording
- Ability to record and play up to 64 channels of audio via USB
- AVB support for easy integration into networked audio systems
- Digitally-controllable XMAX preamps for stellar sound quality
- Touch-sensitive motorized faders for easy automation control
- Fat Channel processing for emulations of vintage outboard gear
- Touchscreen control
- Scribble strip displays for each channel
- Complex scene management for easy navigation of multiple workflows
- Fully-featured DAW controller with HUI and Mackie Control modes
- Analog inputs: 32x XLR-1/4" combo, 1x dual RCA tape, 4x 1/4" aux
- Outputs: 2x XLR main, 1x XLR mono sum, 2x 1/4" monitor
- Additional outputs: 16x XLR mix outs, 1x Dual RCA tape out
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- Digital outs: 1x XLR AES/EBU
- Data: 1x ethernet AVB, 1x RJ45
- Computer connection: USB type B
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 23 x 32.4"