PresonusStudioLive 32SC Rackmount Digital Mixer
- Low Prices
Presonus StudioLive 32SC
Providing the most potent features and remarkable flexibility of the other StudioLive consoles, the Presonus StudioLive SC is a compact offering sure to revolutionize any studio or venue. Don't let its size fool you: the StudioLive SC is a powerhouse of a console great for home studios, professional recording/broadcasting setups, live music venues, and more.
At its core, the StudioLive 32SC is a 32-channel digital mixer designed for desktop or rackmount use. It can act as a live console, a recording interface, a DAW control surface, or even as a multi-track recorder—all while providing remarkably flexible signal routing opportunities for the price. The 16 analog inputs provide access to recallable XMAX preamps, providing a remarkably low noise floor. Each channel also offers Fat Channel DSP processing, emulating the behavior of classic studio gear for a rich, warm tone. And of course, you can save your settings—so it's easy to come back to any project at any time with minimal setup required. FLEX FX DSP also provides up to four slots of reverbs and delays, great for rounding out any mix with a sense of space.
The StudioLive 32SC allows for recording and playback of up to 64 channels via USB, making it a formidable recording interface. The LCD scribble strips and touch-sensitive motorized long-throw faders make it a piece of cake to integrate with your DAW, using MCU and HUI for an immediate user experience. And of course, if you're away from your computer, you can even use the StudioLive 32SC as a recording device itself: it can record to and play back from an SD card for easy performane capture and tracking.
Whether you're looking to revolutionize your live broadcasting setup, switch up sound management for a multi-zone venue, or trying to up your home studio game, the Presonus StudioLive 32SC is a remarkable value.
StudioLive 32SC Features
- 32-channel digital mixer with integrated SD card recording
- Integrated DSP engine
- Record and play upto 64 channels over USB
- Digitally-controlled XMAX preamps for clean sonic translation
- 17 touch-sensitive faders
- AVB support for use with networked audio systems
- Fat Channel processing emulates the behavior of vintage EQs and compressors
- Integrated touch screen and channel scribble strips
- Scene management
- DAW control via HUI and Mackie Control
- Analog inputs: 8x XLR, 8x XLR-1/4" combo, 1x Dual RCA, 4x 1/4" aux
- Analog outputs: 2x XLR main, 1x XLR mono sum, 2x 1/4" monitor
- Additional outputs: 6x XLR mix outs, 4x 1/4" mix outs, 1x Dual RCA Tape
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- Digital outputs: 1x XLR AES/EBU
- Computer connection: USB type B
- Digital I/O: 1x ethernet AVB, 1x RJ45
- Resolution: up to 48kHz, 24-bit
- Dimensions: 6.51 x 22.97 x 17.59"
- Power: mains in via IEC