PresonusStudioLive 32S Digital Mixer
- Low Prices
Presonus StudioLive 32S
The Presonus StudioLive 32S is a 32-channel digital mixer with 32 preamps, great for use as a live console, the center of a recording/broadcasting studio, or as a combo recording interface/DAW control surface. Sporting 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders, full recallability, on-board recording, and 64 simultaneous recording channels over USB, the StudioLive 32S is a monster of a console for a remarkable price.
StudioLive 32S features 32 fully-recallable XMAX preamps, providing remarkably low noise floor when interfacing external devices. And of course, the 32S also features Presonus's Flex DSP technology, which enables multiple options for further signal processing. Fat Channel processing, for instance, provides emulations of vintage studio gear; meanwhile, the console offers four slots of reverb and delay for adding a sense of space to a mix. This combined with the Flex Mix capability provides loads of potential for building monitor mixes, controlling audio distributed to multiple zones of a single venue, and more.
And of course, recording with the StudioLive can happen any number of ways. It supports 64 simultaneous recording and playback channels via USB, but also features integrated SD card recording and playback for easy use away from the computer. It can also be interfaced with an AVB network via Ethernet, opening up a broad range of possibilities for expansion and audio distribution.
The 32S also works splendidly as a DAW controller. Its over 30 motorized faders allow for easy hands-on control and visualization of session automation, and its combo of MCU and HUI compatibility make it a breeze to use with virtually any DAW. Whether used in a home studio or a professional recording environment, the StudioLive 32S is a stellar way to bring flexible, hands-on control to your workflow.
StudioLive 32S Features
- 32-channel mixer, recording interface, DAW control surface, and AVB hub
- All the flexibility of a large-format mixer in an astonishingly small package
- 40 mixing channels, 26 mix busses, integrated DSP effects, up to 128 channels of USB recording, 128 channels of AVB I/O, and more
- Cpature—an integrated recording software that can run with or without a computer
- Fat Channel processing provides digital plugin emulations of classic studio gear
- Includes six Fat Channel EQ and compressor plugins, with more available for purchase
- "Flexmixes" can be configured to act as aux busses, subgroups, or matrix mix controls
- Entirely flexible signal routing—any channel (analog in, AVB, or others) can be patched into any channel
- One motorized fader per channel, and eight bus faders
- XMAX preamps for stellar sound quality
- Full DAW control
- Analog inputs: 16x XLR, 16x XLR-1/4" combo, 1x Dual RCA, 4x 1/4" aux
- Analog outputs: 2x XLR main, 1x XLR mono sum, 2x 1/4" monitor
- Additional outputs: 12x XLR mix outs, 4x 1/4" mix outs, 1x dual RCA tape output, 4x 1/4" sub outs
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- Digital outputs: 1x XLR AES/EBU
- Data I/O: Ethernet for AVB, RJ45
- Computer connection: 1x USB type B
- Resolution: up to 48kHz, 24-bit
- Dimensions: 6.51 x 22.97 x 32.37
- Power: Mains in via IEC