PresonusStudioLive 32R Rackmount Digital Mixer
- Low Prices
Presonus StudioLive 32R
The Presonus StudioLive 32R is a 32-channel rackmount digital mixer designed to provide exceptional flexibility with a minimal user interface. Functioning both as a full digital mixer or as an expander for othe StudioLive Series III consoles, the StudioLive 32R is perfect for recording studios and live sound applications alike.
The 32R provides many of the features of its StudioLive Series III siblings with a considerably more stripped-down user interface. Using the Mac/Windows/iPad UC Surface application, you have full control over all of its internal features, turning it into a full-fledged console for live and studio use. The 32R has 32 XMAX preamps, extensive internal DSP for signal routing and processing, and advanced scene management options for helping you to keep control of complex mixing arrangements. And of course, the 32R features all the other incredible features of the Series III StudioLives, from on-board SD card recording, 40-in/40-out USB interface capabilities, 16 Flex Mixes (great for use as subgroups, aux mixes, and matrix mixes), and more.
Featuring all the most important internal features of the StudioLive Series III consoles, the StudioLive 32R is a great way to add flexible routing and impeccable sound to any studio or venue while maintaining a small, rackmountable footprint.
StudioLive 32R Features
- 32-channel digital mixer with compact and remarkably flexible design
- Use as a standalone mixer with UC Surface remote control software
- Can be paired with StudioLive Series III console for use as a stage box or monitor mixer
- Can connect to EarMix 16M monitor mixers for flexible personal monitoring setup
- Use as a continusouly bidirectional 128-channel audio interface
- Compatible with AVB networking protocol for large, widespread audio networks
- Analog inputs: 32x XLR-1/4" combo, 1x Dual RCA
- Analog Outputs: 2x XLR main, 16x 1/4" direct, 1x 1/4" headphone
- Digital connection: 1x EtherCon AVB, 1x RJ-45 for network control
- Computer connection: USB type B
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 12 x 19"
- Power: Mains in via IEC