PresonusStudio 1824c USB-C Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus Studio 1824c
The PreSonus Studio 1824c is a USB-C audio interface that captures every nuance and subtlety of your recording with a ton of I/O. It features eight XMAX preamps that all accept mic/line input signals, plus the front two also accept instrument level signals. These have individual level control for fine tuning your mix.
The outputs include a stereo pair of TRS main outputs plus eight balanced DC-coupled line outputs. DC coupled means they can send audio or CV signals, allowing you to interface your 1824c with your modular gear.
Additional digital inputs and outputs can be added using S/PDIF and ADAT. Get easy visual feedback on your mix's levels using the front panel LED VU meters. Get zero-latency monitoring with the internal DSP-based monitoring mixer that includes flexible routing possibilities. You can even interface with the controls wirelessly with a variety of devices including iPad, Android, Mac, and Windows. The 1824c can also be used to send and receive data from MIDI devices, unlocking a new dimension of playing possibilities.
It also comes bundled with the Studio One Artist DAW and Studio Magic plug-in suite. The 1824c comes equipped with PreSonus' XMAX preamps that deliver incredible quality plus extensive inputs and outputs that make it a fantastic choice for your studio.
Studio 1824c Features
- Ultra-low latency, full-featured audio interface in 1RU space
- USB-C connection for speedy, efficient response
- Record up to eight channels at once
- Easy signal level monitoring via integrated VU display
- Eight simultaneous inputs over combo XLR-1/4" jacks, each with independent level control
- Two dedicated main outputs
- Eight line outputs
- Two dedicated headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Outputs are DC-coupled for use sending control voltages to analog synths
- Optical ADAT input and output
- MIDI In/Out via 5-pin DIN
- Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo, 6x XLR
- Analog outputs: 2x 1/4" TRS, 2x 1/4" main
- Digital inputs: 1x Optical ADAT, 1x Coaxial S/PDIF
- Digital outputs: 1x Optical ADAT, 1x Coaxial S/PDIF
- Headphones: 2x 1/4" out
- Computer connection: 1x USB-C
- MIDI: In/Out via 5-pin DIN
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 19 x 5.5"
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)