PresonusStudio 1810c USB-C Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus Studio 1810c
The PreSonus Studio 1810c is a USB-C audio interface, perfect for high definition recording anywhere. The 1810c features four XMAX mic preamps with two inputs that accept mic/instrument/line inputs and two that accept mic/line inputs. These all have +48V phantom power for powering microphones. In addition to these inputs, four additional line inputs on TRS are present on the back of the unit. Inputs also include digital S/PDIF and ADAT to bring the total input count to 18.
The main outputs are a stereo pair of balanced TRS output with front panel control over level as well as mute and mono controls. In addition, four DC-coupled balanced line outputs can be used to send audio or control voltage to external destinations. The onboard 24-bit/192kHz converters result in impeccable audio quality while the preamps provide ample headroom and ultra-clean recording.
Studio 1810c Features
- Portable interface with plenty of inputs
- Four combo XLR-1/4" inputs and four dedicated line inputs
- Dedicated level controls for inputs 1–4
- Two headphone outputs with independent level controls
- MIDI In & Out via 5-pin DIN
- Two main outputs and four additional line outputs
- Easy signal level monitoring via LED-based VU display
- ADAT optical input
- All outputs are DC-coupled, great for sending control voltages to external synths or other CV-capable hardware
- Computer connectivity via USB-C, with both USB C–C and C–A cables included
- Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog inputs: 4x XLR-1/4" combo, 4x 1/4" line
- Analog outputs: 4x 1/4" line, 2x 1/4" main
- Digital inputs: Optical ADAT, Coax S/PDIF
- Digital outputs: Coax S/PDIF
- Headphones: 2x 1/4"
- MIDI: In/Out via 5-pin DIN
- Computer connection: USB-C
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 12.5 x 5.5"
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)