PresonusQuantum 2626 Thunderbolt 3 Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus Quantum 2626
The PreSonus Quantum 2626 is a 26 x 26 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface that's perfect as a super-low latency interface with round trip latency of less than 1ms. Record and monitor with incredible clarity thanks to the 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
The front of the panel includes eight XMAX preamps on combination XLR/TRS with ultra low noise and high headroom. Inputs 1 and 2 can be used with instrument inputs, while 3–8 have optional line level inputs. Phantom power can be supplied for channels 1–4 or 5–8. Channels 1 and 2 feature send and return on balanced connections for inserting effects into your signal chain. In addition to those inputs, digital inputs on ADAT and S/PDIF expand the overall I/O and are great for interfacing with other rack mount gear.
On the back of the unit, the primary stereo output can be connected to monitors. In addition, the eight balanced and DC coupled TRS outputs can be used to send to other audio destinations or interface directly with your CV enabled gear. Interface the 2626 with your MIDI gear using the included MIDI ports. Sync to or from the 2626 with other interfaces using either the wordclock input or output. It also comes bundled with software including Studio Magic Plug-in Suite and Studio One Artist. The Quantum 2626 provides incredible clarity with both its XMAX preamps and 24-bit/192kHz resolution. That combined with sub 1ms latency makes it a powerhouse interface.
Quantum 2626 Features
- Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with astonishingly low latency
- Eight combo XLR-1/4" inputs directly on the front panel
- Two instrument inputs
- Dedicated level controls for each channel
- XMAX preamps and up to 192kHz, 24-bit resolution means impeccable sound quality
- Two dedicated headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Master output level control on the front panel
- Stereo main outputs
- Eight DC-coupled line outputs
- Two preamp direct outputs & returns for effect inserts
- ADAT optical inputs and outputs
- MIDI I/O built in
- Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog inputs: 8x XLR-1/4" combo, 2x 1/4" returns
- Analog outputs: 8x 1/4" TRS, 2x 1/4" main, 2x 1/4" preamp outs
- Digital inputs: 2x Optical ADAT, 1x Coax S/PDIF
- Digital outputs: 2x Optical ADAT, 1x Coax S/PDIF
- Headphones: 2x 1/4"
- Computer connection: 1x USB-C Thunderbolt 3
- MIDI: In/Out via 5-pin DIN
- Dimensions: 19" x 1RU
- Power: 12VDC PSU (included)