PresonusBlueTube DP V2 Dual Tube Microphone Preamp
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus BlueTube DP V2 Dual Tube Microphone Preamp
The PreSonus BlueTube DP V2 is a two-channel mic/instrument preamp, perfect for microphones, guitars, basses, or anything else you want to throw at it. It features two independent channels with XMAX Class-A solid state preamp that provide incredible clarity and a ton of headroom. Next in the signal chain is an optional 12AX7 vacuum tube that can provide anything from gentle warmth to your signals to harmonically rich distortion using the tube drive control. A 20dB pad, polarity reverse switch, 80Hz high pass filter, and +48V phantom power make it an excellent choice for microphones of all styles.
But the BlueTube isn't just for microphones—it works great as a DI box with hi-Z inputs for instruments such as keyboards, basses, and guitars. The backlit VU meters give clear indication of your signal's levels and give a better feel for what your signal is doing compared to LED VU meters.
BlueTube DP V2 Features
- Two-channel mic/instrument preamp
- XMAX Class A preamps with 12AX7-based tube stage with variable drive
- Tube can be switched off entirely for clean, transparent amplification
- Mic and instrument-level inputs for easy handling of any signal
- Switchable phantom power, pad, phase inversion, and highpass filter on each preamp
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR combo inputs
- Analog outputs: 2x XLR, 2x 1/4" TS
- Dimensions: 1.75 x 9.5"