PresonusAudioBox iTwo USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus AudioBox iTwo
The PreSonus AudioBox iTwo is a USB audio interface, perfect for two channel recording in your home or on the go. It features two Class-A mic preamps on combination XLR/TRS inputs that offer low noise and high headroom. The AudioBox iTwo records at 24-bit/96kHz, so you'll hear every nuance of your recording. Mix between the input signal and playback using the mix knob for latency-free monitoring.
The AudioBox iTwo also includes Presonus's Studio One Artist DAW, Studio Magic plug-in suite, and Capture Duo recording app for iPad which can be used to wirelessly transfer recordings between your iPad and computer. Interface your AudioBox iTwo with your MIDI devices with the built-in 5-pin DIN MIDI input and output.
AudioBox iTwo Features
- Audio/MIDI interface perfect for home studios or portable recording setups
- Great for recording demos, podcasts, or entire tracks
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit resolution for stellar sound quality
- Two Class A mic pres with switchable phantom power
- Switchable line/instrument level inputs
- MIDI in and out
- Dedicated main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Continuous output mixing between direct inputs and computer audio for zero-latency monitoring
- Resolution: Up to 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog inputs: 2x XLR-1/4" combo
- Analog outputs: 2x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones: 1x 1/4"
- MIDI: In & Out via 5-pin DIN
- Computer connection: USB
- Dimensions: 1.71 x 7.56 x 5.31"