PresonusAudioBox GO USB Audio Interface
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Presonus AudioBox GO
The Presonus AudioBox Go is a compact, dual-input audio interface ready to take on all your recording needs—anytime and anywhere. Whether you're in need of tracking vocals, guitar, synths, or anything else, the AudioBox Go can record high quality audio supporting up to a 96kHz sampling rate. Singer-songwriters can effortlessly record guitar and vocals with two separate inputs, each having gain control with clipping meters to tell you when you're hitting too hard. The high-quality TRS stereo outputs allow you to set up with a pair of monitors, or easily monitor directly out the headphone output with independent level control. Since AudioBox Go is USB-C class-compliant and bus powered, you can be sure it works in any setup, be it a desktop, laptop, or even your iOS device! For fast set up and high quality recording anywhere, the AudioBox Go from Presonus is an affordable and highly functional interface.
AudioBox GO Features
- 2x2 mobile audio interface
- One combo input to support microphone and line level signals
- One instrument input to record bass or guitar
- Independent gain control with LED clipping indicators
- +48V phantom power for powering condenser microphones
- Independent main output and headphone level dials
- USB-C class compliant and bus-powered, working with Windows, Mac, or iOS
- Includes Studio One Prime DAW as well as Studio Magic software/plugin bundle
- Analog inputs: 1x XLR/TRS combo, 1x TS 1/4"
- Analog outputs: 2x TRS 1/4"
- Headphone output: 1x TRS 1/4" stereo
- Sample rate: up to 96kHz
- USB type: USB-C
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 3.37" x 4.37" (HxDxW)
- Weight: 0.51 lbs