PresonusATOM Pad Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
ATOM is a USB pad controller, perfect for controlling virtual instruments and navigating your preferred computer production environment. ATOM is compatible with all major DAWs, but offers extended integration with Presonus Studio One, enabling a streamlined workflow for all styles of music creation.
ATOM's sixteen RGB-backlit pads are its primary playing interface. Each is both velocity and pressure-sensitive, allowing for endless ways of interacting with your virtual instruments. Pressure data can be interpreted as aftertouch, channel pressure, or as a standard CC, making this parameter possible to use with virtually every soft synth out there. Pads are organized into eight banks, allowing easy access to different instruments or different groups of samples at a moment's notice. ATOM also offers four assignable endless encoders, great for hands-on control of software synth parameters.
ATOM also provides dedicated transport controls and navigation function buttons, making it possible to get around your DAW with ease.
- Pad control for powerful, expressive software interaction
- 16-full size velocity & pressure-sensitive pads
- RGB backlighting for easy pad visualization
- Pressure can function as aftertouch, channel pressure, or standard CC
- Eight assignable pad banks
- Selectable velocity curves and pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons and four assignable endless encoders
- Note repeat
- Full-velocity option (always sends max velocity value)
- Digital connection: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 0.82 x 7.68 x 7.95"