Pittsburgh ModularStructure EP-420 Eurorack Studio Case
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Pittsburgh Modular Structure EP-420
The Structure 420 is Pittsburgh Modular's biggest case to date. It provides Three Rows (9U) of 140HP, 420HP in total. There are 60 keyed Eurorack style headers, with a power supply that gives 6 Amps for both the +12v and -12v rails, with an additional 5A in +5v, giving a total of 17A of power. The power supply is protected from both over voltage and short circuits, providing a great home for ones collection of Eurorack modules.
Structure EP-420 Features
- 420HP of Eurorack Space
- 17A of power total, 6A per rail, 5A @ +5v
- 60 keyed Eurorack headers
- Beautifully Hand-stained Hardwood.
- This item is compatible with #4-40 threaded screws.
- Dimensions: 3.5" (Depth at Top), 9" (Depth at Base), x 18" H x 29" W
- Empty weight: 20 lbs.
- Minimum Internal Depth: 3-3/8"
- Maximum Internal Depth: 6"
- Square Sliding Nuts 4-40 screws.
- IEC Power Cable Input
Happy Ending Kit: https://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=happy%20ending%20kit
RackBrute 3U: https://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/arturia-rackbrute-3u.html
7U Performance Case: https://www.perfectcircuitaudio.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=7U%20performance