- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
The Pioneer HRM-6 studio monitor headphones have been built specifically for all stages of the music production process. Their design ensures a pristine sound and comfortable fit during recording and mixing. The HRM-6 is built to go the extra mile, and goes up to 40kHz, with a maximum input of 2,000 mW.
Studio Sound Quality
The 40 mm HD driver units faithfully reproduce frequencies of up to 40 kHz, so you can hear every detail of your tracks. Plus with a maximum input of 2,000 mW distortion is reduced to a minimum even at high volumes.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear (circumaural)
- Primary application: Studio monitor
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 5Hz - 40kHz
- SPL: 102 dB
- Driver size: HD, 40mm
- THD: Info not available
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 0.6 lb.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8'
- Connector: 3.5mm with 1/4" adaptor
- Built-in mic: No