PioneerDM-50D-BT Desktop Monitors
- No Hassle
The DM-50D-BT from Pioneer are a pair of 5" studio monitors with built-in DSP settings to switch between two different modes and wireless Bluetooth connectivity. The Class D amplifier delivers high quality 96kHz sound with deep, robust lows and clear highs. Use Production mode when you're working on tracks for a flatter response while the DJ mode colors the sound in a slightly different way. Use with almost any type of connection thanks to the stereo RCA, stereo TRS, and 3.5mm TRS input jacks. The Pioneer DM-50D-BT is great in the studio, the booth, or your living space.
- Pair of 5" studio monitors
- Bluetooth connection
- Built-in DSP with 2 sound modes: Production and DJ
- DECO convex diffusers and grooved ports for better sound spread
- Dimensions: Lch: 175 x 262 x 257 mm / 6.89" x 10.32" x 10.12", Rch: 175 x 262 x 247 mm / 6.89" x 10.32" x 9.72"
- Weight: Lch: 3.9 kg / 8.6 lbs. Rch: 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs.
- Amplifier Output: 25 W / 4 Ω, per speaker
- Inputs: 1/4" TRS jack x 2 (balanced input), RCA stereo jack x 1 (unbalanced input), 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 1 (unbalanced input)
- Outputs: 1x 3.5mm headphone jack