PioneerDJM-S7 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
With the DJM-S7 DJ Mixer from Pioneer, adding your own personality to any DJ set is a breeze, regardless of the other equipment being used. For its essential features, this two channel mixer boasts 3-band EQ, single knob filtering, and level controls for each channel, as well as a redesigned Magvel Fader Pro crossfader. But it's the additional touches and features that Pioneer has added which make the DJM-S7 so malleable to the energy of your DJ sets.
Each channel provides eight performance pads which can be loaded up for cueing and sample playback, thus allowing for dynamic and independent audio snippets on top of everything else happening in the set. The DJM-S7 also contains the same built-in effects as the DJM-S11, but the dials and parameter controls can also be used for connected software effects in Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox. There's also a simple Bluetooth connectivity option for streaming tracks from a phone or other device into the DJM-S7, allowing for even further flexibility. Additionally, it can serve as a USB host and hub for other DJ controllers and devices.
Ready for clubs and with its tight integration of hardware and software workflows, Pioneer's DJM-S7 would be a welcome addition to any DJ system.
- Two-channel DJ mixer
- 16 RGB performance pads assignable to samples, cue points, and more
- Magvel Pro crossfader
- Dual computer connection via Type B ports
- Connect up to two additional CDJs or controllers via the two USB Type A ports
- Supports Bluetooth audio input
- Inputs: 2x RCA, 2x Phono, 1x Mic XLR-1/4" combo jack, 1 RCA Aux
- Outputs: 2x Master XLR, 2x Master RCA
- 2x Booth TRS, 2x Headphones
- Dimensions: 10.51 x 4.25 x 15.65"
- Weight: 9.92 lbs
- Power Consumption: 24W