PioneerDDJ-REV7 Motorized DJ Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Rock any party, venue, or performance with Pioneer's DDJ-REV7, a dual-deck DJ controller mimicking their classic battle layout with tons of enhancements, effects, and additional controls. Emulating the look and feel of the DJM-S and two PLX turntables, the DDJ-REV7 will make any turntablist feel at home with motorized and adjustable jog wheels. Taking the place of traditional turntables, the jog wheels feature adjustable slip feel underneath the top vinyl plate, tuneable stop time, and even the speed of rotation to 33.3 or 45rpm. At the center of the jog wheel is a customizable digital display to show you following waveforms, complimentary album art, or even your DJ logo.
Built for scratching, the DDJ-REV7 does not disappoint with its durable and speedy Magvel Fader Pro crossfader, and the addition of "Instant Scratch" sample pads give you easy access to scratching even without a computer! Built with classic scratch samples, you can also load your own in for up to four banks of scratch samples. Jump from point to point or loop events with the looping and performance pads, featuring a multitude of performable actions, and sync manually or automatically with the tempo slider section. Including a traditional DJ filter with three-band EQ, the DDJ-REV7 also features a fantastic lever-based effects section to inject momentary or latched delays, reverbs, and more.
On top of all these amazing performance features, the DDJ-REV7 has stellar audio quality with ESS technology supporting high bit depths and sample rates. Introduce traditional turntables, CDJs, or any line or phono input and two versatile microphone inputs give you easy access to dual MCing. If swapping between multiple DJs, the DDJ-REV7 features two USB ports for easy transitions along with two types of headphone outputs to support whatever headphones the performer may have. With multiple sets of outputs and tons of customization over how the unit performs, the DDJ-REV7 is truly your go-to for scratch DJing to a whole new level.
- Two channel scratch DJ controller
- Layout stylized to match Pioneer's famous DJM-S and PLX mixer/turntable battle layout
- 7" motorized jog wheels with vinyl top plate and adjustable slip sheets in between
- Jog wheel can run at 33.3 or 45 rpm based and adjustable stop time curvature
- Jog wheel center displays one of four digital views (waveform, virtual deck, artwork, or DJ logo)
- "Instant Scratch" scratch samples with option to load your own
- Robust "Magvel Fader Pro" crossfader for ergonomic, consistent, and reliable cutting and fading
- 22 built-in Beat FX with lever control to latch or momentarily introduce an effect
- MIxer features independent track and sampler level as well as three-band EQ and DJ filter
- Eight performance pads per deck with several different performance modes
- Easily load and cue tracks from one of two computers or the Line/Phono input
- Two sets of master outputs with a booth pair
- Two mic inputs for dual MCing
- Comes with Serato DJ Pro
- Analog inputs: 6x RCA, 1x XLR/TRS combo, 1x TRS 1/4"
- Analog outputs: 2x RCA, 2x XLR, 2x TRS 1/4"
- Headphone outputs: 1x TRS 1/8" stereo, 1x TRS 1/4" stereo
- Soundcard: 24-bit/48kHz
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N ratio: 110dB (USB), 95dB (Line), 84dB (Phono)
- USB: 2x type-B ports
- Dimensions: W 28.82" x H 3.24" x D 15.05"'
- Weight: 23.59 lbs
- Power: 24V DC, 1A (PSU included)