PioneerDDJ-REV5 DJ Controller
- No Hassle
Packed with the latest bells and whistles from Pioneer, the DDJ-REV5 is a 2-channel scratch-style DJ controller with premium performance features. Borrowing layout cues from the PLX series decks and DJM-S series mixers, the DDJ-REV5 will feel familiar to open-format DJs while boasting a few of its own neat tricks. Feature a MAGVEL fader and large CDJ-like jogwheels, scratching feels natural and responsive, while the incorporated displays show playhead position within the track ensuring that you never get lost.
Whether you're connecting with Serato DJ Pro or rekordbox, the DDJ-REV5 features dedicated buttons and level controls for stems within the software, allowing you to easily create mashups on the fly. Auto BPM makes this even easier, automatically adjusting tempos for seamless transitions and mixing. Additionally, the pads now support a new Piano Play feature, trigger cue points in pitches arranged in a piano-like layout. And when it comes time to hand off the rig to the next DJ, dual USB-C ports and a top-panel switch allow you to change over at an instant. Step up your DJ game with Pioneer's DDJ-REV5.
- All-in-one DJ controller
- 2 large CDJ-style jogwheels with playhead display and adjustable feel
- MAGVEL FADER for crisp scratching
- Layout emulates PLX decks and DJM-S mixers
- Dedicated stem controls with support for Mute/Solo, separation, and lavel/EQ adjustment
- Auto BPM automatically builds out transitions, with applied Stems, Auto Loop, and Key Lock
- Piano Play triggers Cue Points in Piano style layout with three selectable scales
- Dual USB-C ports for hot-swapping computers
- Analog inputs: 2x Mix (XLR-1/4" combo, 1/4" TRS), 1x RCA aux
- Analog outputs: 2x Master XLR, 2x Master RCA, 1x Booth 1/4" TRS
- Headphone outputs: 1x headphones 1/4" TRS, 1x headphones 3.5mm
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- S/N Ratio: 110dB
- Dimensions: W 28.98" x H 2.89" x D 14.85"
- Weight: 13.67 lbs
- Power: USB-C, 5V 3000mA