PigtronixSpace Rip PWM Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Pigtronix Space Rip
Containing some truly out-of-this-world tones, the Pigtronix Space Rip is effectively an analog synthesizer in a pedal that tracks the pitch of incoming guitar or other instrument signals. With refined tracking circuitry feeding its PWM-based core, Space Rip can produce sawtooth and square wave synth signals with a variety of additional octaves available for huge tones. Blend between your instrument and the Space Rip's internal synth with the Mix control, and define the amount of PWM motion with the Rate control for thicker, more dimensional timbres. Tune offers fine-tuning of the synth against the input signal for harmonies or dissonances, while Sub blends in a sub-octave signal. If that wasn't enough, the Octave button drops everything down an additional octave for punishing low-end rumbles. Surprise listeners with some synth tones from your amp with the Pigtronix Space Rip.
Space Rip Features
- PWM synthesizer in a compact pedal
- Rate knob controls speed of PWM motion
- Tune offers fine-tuning of synth signal
- Mix blends between clean and synth signals
- Sub blends in sub-octave
- Shape button toggles between sawtooth and square wave signals
- Octave button shifts entire synth down an octave
- True bypass
- Dimensions: 1.5" x 3.75" x 1.75"
- Power Specs: 100mA @ 9VDC center negative (PSU not included)