PigtronixInfinity 3 Deluxe Stereo Double Looper Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Pigtronix Infinity 3
Comprehensive in design and function, the Pigtronix Infinity 3 is possibly the be-all, end-all looper pedal, supporting stereo I/O, MIDI connectivity, and a wealth of flexible options for malleable musical manipulation. With two 24-bit, 48kHz loopers simultaneously available for recording and numerous configuration options, Infinity 3 can be set up as the ultimate looper device for your musical needs.
Infinity 3 has two loopers, accessible via their independent footswitches. Their relationship is defined by the Sync and Multi button: in Sync mode, the playback and length of both loops are synchronized, while in Multi mode they're freely independent of each other. As a bonus feature of Sync mode, holding down the Sync button enables length multiplier settings, where Loop 2 can be set anywhere from 1 to 99 times the loop length of Looper 1. For even more flexibility, the independent Series and Parallel mode sets whether loops are able to occur simultaneously or exclusively.
The possibilities do not end here: Infinity 3 has so much more to offer. From assignable external footswitches and expression control to MIDI compatibility, many of Infinity 3's deeper features can become accessible. Explore varispeed recording and playback, loop reverse, loop again, and many other features for advanced usage of Infinity 3. And with MIDI, you can both remotely control your loops and lock into MIDI clock sync. Designed for the loop-based musician that needs more out of their hardware, the Pigtronix Infinity 3 might be one of the most creative looper pedals ever conceived.
Infinity 3 Features
- Powerful stereo looper pedal
- 24-bit, 48kHz recording engine with varispeed support
- Dual looper structure
- Stereo audio I/O
- Streamlined, performance-oriented interface
- Synced loop playback mode
- Loop length multiplier ratios
- Series/Parallel looper playback configurations
- Loop modifications may occur instantly or upon cycle
- Sample rate fidelity modes, jumping octaves and multiplying loop times
- Extensive expression, footswitch, and MIDI control options
- Varispeed recording and playback available via rmeote control
- Loop Reverse available via remote control
- Firmware updates and remote file management via USB
- Dimensions: 5" x 7.4" x 2.4"
- Power Specs: 200mA @ 18VDC (PSU included)