PigtronixFAT Drive Overdrive Pedal
Pigtronix FAT Drive
Looking for something different in your overdrive pedal? The Pigtronix FAT Drive might just be it! It uses several in-line gain/clipping stages and a warm low-pass filter to impart rich, nuanced drive across the full frequency and dynamic spectrum. The FAT Drive is at home with any guitar and amp combo, and finding the sweet spot is no problem thanks to its easy-to-use controls.
FAT Drive Features
- 100% Analog overdrive
- Multi-Stage Tube Emulated Clipping
- Hi/Lo gain mode switch
- Passive LPF Tone Control
- True Bypass Switching
- 18VDC 300mA supply included
- Chassis Size = 2.4" x 4.4" x 1"
- Circuit design by Howard Davis
- Sound design by David Koltai
- True bypass