PigtronixCosmosis Stereo Morphing Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Unique in a crowded category of effects, the Pigtronix Cosmosis is a stereo reverb pedal that boasts expansive ambiences and one-of-a-kind morphability. Pigtronix spent years crafting the algorithms found in Cosmosis, which are incredibly versatile in their range of sonic characteristics. These three modes, named Theatre, Temple, and Cosmos, cover everything from natural-ish room and hall sounds to galactic-sized spaces. Color and effect levels may be assigned with the Tone and Blend controls, but Cosmosis begins to shine once you explore its Morph options. Think of Cosmosis as two reverbs in one—but rather than directly switching between two different patches, Morph allows you to gradually transition between parameter states. Imagine the experience of being in a room when suddenly the walls around you expand and change the acoustic properties of the space—that's exactly what Cosmosis is like but on a grander scale. Simply put, Cosmosis is an achievement in effect design by Pigtronix—a true standout in a world filled with many great reverb pedals.
- Morphing ambient reverb pedal
- Stereo audio input and output
- 3 reverb modes: Theatre, Temple, and Cosmos
- Morph feature blends between Red and Green parameter layers
- Tone, Blend, and Size controls per layer
- 4 presets
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 4.25" x 2.2"
- Power Specs: 9VDC Center Negative (PSU not included)