Old Blood Noise EndeavorsSunlight Dynamically Held Reverb Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Old Blood Noise Sunlight Dynamically Held Reverb Pedal
A dynamically held reverb, the Sunlight from Old Blood Noise Endeavors adds an extra layer of expression by using your incoming signal as a modulation source. Based on the adjustment of the Input knob, the Sunlight will give a blooming, freeze effect when you stop playing that is dialed-for-taste by using the Decay knob. The shining stars of this pedal are the three unique algorithms: Tape, Comb, and Pass, all three of which have interesting modulation flavors. With the Tape mode, you get a wobbling vibrato, Comb gives you a series of stacked resonant delays, and the Pass mode applies a random step filtering to the reverb. An Alt footswitch allows you to quickly snap to a particular knob setting, or plug in an expression pedal to smoothly flow from one setting to another.
- Dynamically held reverb for creating infinite reverb tails
- 3 Modes: Tape, Comb, Pass each with their own flavor
- Input sensitivity knob for dynamically applying the freeze
- Expression pedal input
- Alt switch for quick knob recall
- Soft-touch switching for the true relay Bypass and Alt switches
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4.5 in
- Power Specs: 9VDC, center-negative, 80mA
Reverbs have made their way into nearly every professional studio, guitarist's pedalboard, and is a staple of any rocking polysynth.
Stick around till the end for some demos of some unique reverb pedals from Red Panda, Death By Audio, and Old Blood Noise Endeavors.