Old Blood Noise EndeavorsFlat Light Textural Flanger Pedal
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Old Blood Noise Flat Light Textural Flanger Pedal
Flat Light is a new take on pitch shifting flangers. Unlike most devices in this vein, this pedal enhances creativity and ingenuity while still boasting a killer sound. As such, it can operate as a traditional phaser or as a complex effects device that excels at soundscapes and ambient textures. No matter the application, Flat Light dutifully rewards experimentation.
Flat Light Features
- Front panel controls for Rate, Depth, Mix, and Shift
- Capable of subtle to extreme phasing
- Great for complex effects and ambient soundscapes
- Three modes of flanger: Detune (shimmering pitch shift), Resonate (highly resonant multiflange), and Echo (reverb-like delay)
- Four controls to shape the sound: Rate to set rate, Depth to set depth, Shift to affect the something extra, and Mix to go from 100% dry to 100% wet
- A Tilt footswitch to momentarily maximize Rate or Shift controls
- Expression jack for external control of Rate or Shift parameters
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
- Power: 9VDC 2.1mm negative center pin adapter; 46 mA draw.