Novation Launchpad Pro USB Controller
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Novation Launchpad Pro
The Novation Launchpad Pro offers a simple and expressive means of controlling Ableton Live and other music creation software. The unit features velocity and pressure-sensitive pads, affording unprecedented control and expressivity. Consequently, the LaunchPad Pro is especially well-suited for live performance. It’s illuminated pads even conform to the colors of the clips in Ableton Live’s session view, enabling users to quickly and effortlessly program and play in a live environment. It can be connected to any music software or external hardware and played in a variety of ways.
Launchpad Pro Features
- Enhance Your Performance: Take hands-on control of your music with seamless Ableton Live integration.
- Control Just About Anything: Use the grid to control any music software and external hardware.
- Focus On Your Music: RGB pads match the colour of your clips in Ableton Live's session view
- Make Dynamic Beats: Create expressive drum performances using velocity-sensitive pads.
- Play It Like An Instrument: Easily play notes, melodies and chords on a chromatic keyboard layout.
- Mix Without Losing Focus: Get slick immediate access to all your mixer controls mid-performance.
- Easily Apply Effects: Get creative by controlling effects, instrument devices and plug-ins mid-performance.
- Build Your Own Creations: Download and control a growing library of Max for Live devices.
- Take It Anywhere: Compact, lightweight and bus-powered, tough enough to survive the roughest gigs.
- Make Music Immediately: Comes with everything you need to start performing your music
- 64 RGB backlit velocity and pressure sensitive button grid
- 32 RGB backlit round mode buttons
- One setup button
- Front LED strip
- Orange rubber base mat
- High retention USB connector
- Two MIDI sockets (3.5mm jack sockets with MIDI din break-out cables)
- Power supply connector
- Power switch
- Kensington Security Slot
- USB bus powered
- 12V DC Power supply included
- Maximum power consumption 12V DC 1A
- Dimensions: 260mm width x 260mm depth x 29mm height