Novation Launchkey 49 MK2 USB MIDI Controller
- Free Shipping
- No Hassle Returns
- Extended Warranty
- Low Price Guarantee
Novation Launchkey 49 MK2
The Novation LaunchKey 49 MK2 is a USB keyboard controller specifically designed to work with Ableton Live. It features 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads, navigation and control buttons, 8 knobs, and software that is compatible with both Macs and PCs.
The MIDI controller affords instant creativity with Ableton Live. Simply connect a USB cable and it’s ready to go. Users can launch clips, play drums, and manipulate effects via the unit’s 16 pads. Additionally, the pads correspond to Ableton’s session view: one row launches clips, while the other deactivates them. Additionally, the pads change color in accordance with Ableton’s individual clips. Combine this feature with the velocity-sensitive pads, and understand why the LaunchKey is one of the most versatile and expressive Ableton controllers on the market.
Each of the LaunchKey’s controls can be configured to seamlessly function with Ableton Live’s parameters, and can be reconfigured in a multitude of ways. Should users decide not to use the controller with Ableton, they can integrate it with any DAW using InControl. If all this wasn’t enough, LaunchKey includes Novation’s V-Station synth and Bass Station synth. The former is an analog-modeling synthesizer engine, while the latter is an analog mono-synth plug-in based on its 1994 hardware counterpart.
Launchkey 49 MK2 Features
- Designed for Ableton Live – All controls work immediately and can be freely reassigned
- Full color RGB pads match the color of Ableton clips
- All 16 pads are velocity-sensitive for creating dynamic drum beats
- Tweak all instruments and effects using eight rock solid knobs
- The 49-note velocity-sensitive synth-style keyboard is lightweight, fast and very easy to play.
- Hands-On mixer control using nine full-sized faders
- Compact and Rugged without the need for a power cable so it can be taken anywhere
- Get automatic hands-on control of other DAWs using InControl
- Plug-And-Play – Fully USB bus-powered and class compliant, so it works without drivers or a power cable
- Make Music Immediately – Includes Ableton Live Lite 9, Novation Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments and over 1 GB of Loopmasters samples
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
- iOS 8, iOS 7 - Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required (not included)
Included In The Box
- Launchkey 49 MK2
- Green USB cable
- Getting Started guide
- Live Lite registration card
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- 1 GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer
- V Station VST and AU plug-in synthesizer