NovationCircuit Tracks Groovebox
- SAVE $50
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Novation Circuit Tracks
Circuit Tracks from Novation is a groovebox with dynamic workflow that is perfect for electronic producers of all genres. Two powerful polyphonic synth tracks provide soaring leads, thick bass lines, and expressive pads. Load up your drum samples into the four drum tracks and shape them to your exact specifications. Two audio inputs allow you to process external sound sources with the Circuit Tracks, and as of firmware v1.1.5, over three minutes of onboard sampling time provides plenty of wiggle room to hone your beat-making craft. Add delay, reverb, and compression to any or all of your tracks for added depth and character. Get hands-on with the 32 velocity-sensitive pads, 28 backlit tactile buttons, and eight rotary encoders to get full control over all parameters. Novation also included a dedicated filter knob with a center detent that gives you direct access to filter sweeps.
The 32-step sequencer features the ability to chain patterns for sequencing up to 256-step sequences. Nudge your sequences off-grid using microtiming to get the perfect groove. Probability and pattern mutate change up your sequences on the fly, keeping your music flowing and evolving. In addition to sequencing the onboard synthesizer engines, a pair of MIDI outputs allow for easy sequencing of external synths. Sync your external analog gear using the 3.5mm analog sync output, perfect for modular and semi-modular devices, as well as certain drum machines.
Perform anywhere, anytime, thanks to the built-in rechargeable battery with four hours of battery life. The included microSD card port provides an easy way to save patches, samples, and projects. Novation's Components online companion gives deeper control over synth engines, load samples, and backup projects to keep track of everything. Circuit Tracks provides an intuitive workflow that lets you get up and running making electronic music with no fuss or roadblocks.
Circuit Tracks Features
- Groovebox for creation of all styles of electronic music
- Two polyphonic synth tracks
- Four sample-based drum tracks
- 32-step sequencer with the option to chain patterns for up to 256-step sequences
- 32 backlit velocity-sensitive pads
- 28 backlit tactile click buttons
- Eight rotary encoders
- Dedicated volume and filter knobs
- Two MIDI tracks for external devices that send pitch and CC messages
- Rechargeable battery
- FX includes delay, reverb, and compressor
- Analog sync output on 3.5mm jack
- Microtiming nudges your sequences off a perfect grid
- Probability and pattern mutate change up your sequences on the fly
- MicroSD card for saving samples, patches, and patterns
- Two audio inputs
- Three minutes of sampling time (firmware v1.1.5 or later)
- Headphone output
- Runs on USB-C bus power or rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Four hours of battery life
- Two mono inputs on 1/4"
- Unbalanced stereo output
- MIDI in, out, thru
- Sync on 3.5mm
- 1.77 x 9.45 x 8.27"/45 x 240 x 210mm
The sequencer is a strong point of the Circuit Tracks, it has a lot of the power of using a Launchpad with Live's clip launcher, but in a standalone groovebox.
Get ready to dance as she shows us how she blends live instrumentation with sampling, singing, and tight beats for stunning performances!