NovationCircuit Rhythm Sample-Based Drum Machine
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Novation Circuit Rhythm
The Circuit Rhythm from Novation is a beat-making machine that is perfect for performers and producers looking to bring their tracks to the next level. The sample-based architecture and straightforward interface help optimize your beats with an intuitive workflow. Load samples from the microSD card or record directly into the Circuit Rhythm using the stereo audio inputs. Then, modify the samples onboard: slice, sculpt, reverse, loop, resample, and play them back chromatically to reinvent even the simplest of samples. Load up samples into the eight tracks, each with 32 steps, chainable to 256 steps per track. The sequencer helps bring your ideas to life, adding grid FX, off-grid swing, probability, and pattern mutation to get your creative juices flowing. Add lush reverb, dynamic delay, pumping sidechain, and a master compressor for emphasis and punch. The encoders add a new level of performability to your tracks, giving you direct access to parameters such as distortion, sample tuning, and both low and high pass filters.
The extensive connectivity allows you to incorporate the Circuit Rhythm with other gear. Record samples directly with the stereo inputs, and monitor your tracks with the headphone output in conjunction with the stereo TRS outputs. Use with MIDI-enabled gear using the 5-pin DIN MIDI in, out, and thru. Finally, the analog sync output allows your compatible hardware sequencer or drum machine to work in time with the Circuit Rhythm.
The convenient form factor makes it perfect for live performers on the move. Simply throw in your bag and you're good to go to your next gig. The internal battery features four hours of usage, allowing you to bring your beats anywhere. Save thousands of samples, loops, sequences, and projects to the internal microSD card. Novation's online companion Components app gives you access to all your samples, plus sample packs from Novation and access to the latest firmware updates. Registering your Circuit Rhythm with Novation Sound Collective for additional access to free plugins and tons of additional content. The Circuit Rhythm brings together an intuitive sequencer, extensive sample editing and creation, and hands-on performance tools that are sure to make your studio session or live performance shine.
Circuit Rhythm Features
- Sample-based drum machine
- Record samples directly with the external inputs or load from the microSD card
- Manipulate and reinvent samples with extensive editing tools
- Eight tracks
- 32-step sequencer per track, chainable to 256 steps
- Off-grid swing
- Probability and pattern mutate to add variation to your sequences
- Effects include delay, reverb, beat repeat, side chain, and a master compressor
- 32 RGB backlit velocity-sensitive pads
- 28RGB backlit tactile buttons
- 5-pin DIN MIDI in, out, thru
- Analog sync output
- Rechargeable battery with four hours of use
- Novation Components and Sound Collective companion apps allow for backing up work, loading samples, and access to exclusive content
- Inputs:Stereo sample input
- Outputs: Stereo main outputs, headphone output
- Sync: 3.5mm analog sync output
- MIDI: 5-pin DIN MIDI in, out, thru
- Battery: Rechargeable with up to four hours of use
- Includes USB-A to USB-C and USB power adapter
- 1.77 x 9.45 x 8.27"/45 x 240 x 210mm
Circuit Rhythm is a versatile sampler for making and performing beats. Record samples directly to the hardware, then slice, sculpt and resample your sounds effortlessly. Capture your groove quantised or off-grid into the sequencer, and layer up across eight sample tracks. Invigorate your live set with performance FX: embrace imperfection with lo-fi tape, stutter your mix with beat repeat, and more. Integrate Circuit Rhythm into your studio, or unplug and create anywhere utilising the built-in rechargeable battery.