Novation61SL MkIII Keyboard MIDI Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Novation 61SL MkIII
The Novation 61SL MkIII represents the best of all worlds in a MIDI controller. Its durable semi-weighted keyboard and Pitch/Mod wheels will make a keyboardist feel right at home, while a powerful eight-track step sequencer, velocity-sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch, assignable fader and knob banks, and easy-to-read OLED screens offer the flexibility demanded by today's parameter control freaks.
Though Ableton Live integration is a great strength of the SL series, Novation's signature InControl software allows it to be easily mapped for easy use with any major DAW, and user-designed templates accessible locally or from the cloud make preset recall a breeze.
The 61SL MkIII also boasts extensive 5-pin MIDI control and two channels of analog CV, Gate, and Mod along with an analog clock, allowing it to effectively control just about any studio hardware alongside a DAW, or without it. For musicians and engineers who still haven't found the "glue" to tie their studio gear together, the 61SL MkIII might be just the ticket.
61SL MkIII Features
- Assignable MIDI controller
- Semi-weighted keybed with LED lighting
- Backlit Mod and Pitch wheels
- Eight-track polyphonic sequencer
- Real-time and quantized sequence record modes
- Backlit OLED screens
- Eight assignable encoders and faders
- Onboard transport controls
- Velocity-sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch
- Track select and Octave Transpose controls
- Page and Scene Launch buttons
- Intuitive menu
- MIDI Input, Output, and Output 2/Thru
- USB B input
- Footswitch, Expression, and Sustain inputs
- Two channels of CV/Gate/Mod
- Analog clock output
- Ableton Live Light included
- Power supply: 12VDC, 1000mA (included)
- Dimensions: 38.6" x 12" x 4"
MIDI and CV-equipped keyboard controller with eight-track sequencer.
An all sequencing, all dancing hub for all of your music-making tools. A centrepiece to connect, control and create with your entire setup. Computer or not. Create quickly and easily with your MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths. Build your tracks in the eight-track polyphonic sequencer: everything in time; everything in key; every control at your fingertips. Built for Ableton Live, SL MkIII gives you full parameter feedback with five coloured LED screens.