Novation49SL MkIII Keyboard MIDI Controller
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Novation 49SL MkIII
The 49SL MkIII from Novation represents the next generation of hardware MIDI controllers. It features a sturdy semi-weighted keybed with a super-high scan rate for maximum playability, but why stop there? Using either the keys or the SL's 16 velocity-sensitive pads, users can easily program and minutely tweak eight sequencer tracks, arpeggiate, record parameter automation, and more. Onboard OLED screens allow for immediate visualization of parameters on connected DAWs and MIDI-equipped hardware, and user control templates can be saved locally or on the cloud for worldwide recall. And for users staying strictly in the hardware realm or supplementing a virtual studio with outboard gear, extensive MIDI control and two channels of CV, Gate, and Mod makes creating music with funky vintage synths easier than ever before.
For Ableton Live users, the SL MkIII makes control of multiple racks, looping, and intuitive sampling a breeze, while Novation's signature InControl software integrates it flawlessly with all other popular DAWs as well.
49SL MkIII Features
- Ultra-flexible MIDI controller
- Semi-weighted keybed
- Selectable velocity curves
- Backlit Pitch and Mod wheels
- Onboard eight-track polyphonic sequencer
- Full Ableton Live integration
- Five OLED screens
- Eight assignable faders and encoders
- Sixteen velocity-sensitive pads with polyphonic aftertouch
- Track Select and Octave Transpose controls
- Sequencer transport controls
- Page and Scene Launch buttons
- 5-pin MIDI Input, Output, and Output 2/Thru
- USB B connectivity
- Footswitch, Expression, and Sustain inputs
- Two channels of CV/Gate/Mod
- Analog clock output
- Ableton Live Lite included
- Power supply: 12VDC, 1000mA (included)
- Dimensions: 32.2" x 12" x 4"
MIDI and CV-equipped keyboard controller with eight-track sequencer.
An all sequencing, all dancing hub for all of your music-making tools. A centrepiece to connect, control and create with your entire setup. Computer or not. Create quickly and easily with your MIDI hardware and CV/Gate synths. Build your tracks in the eight-track polyphonic sequencer: everything in time; everything in key; every control at your fingertips. Built for Ableton Live, SL MkIII gives you full parameter feedback with five coloured LED screens.