North Coast SynthesisMSK 009 Coiler VCF
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
North Coast Synthesis MSK 009 Coiler
The Coiler VCF from North Coast Synthesis is a two-pole state variable filter that features a couple of twists in its design that will keep even the most experienced synthesists excited. The module uses a unique design that stores energy in its inductors and capacitors dependent on the frequency range the filter is set to. The module's OTA-based amplifier offers an ever shifting texture of saturation that blankets your sounds in a simmering, shimmering coating of VCF loveliness. Additionally, the Coiler features a built-in full-wave rectifier which is great for introducing harmonics into your sound. This serves to make the Coiler an elegant filtering solution that will satisfy even the most discerning sound designer.
MSK 009 Coiler Features
- Multi-mode VCF based on a unique integrator design
- OTA-based design provides characteristic saturation and warmth
- Additional input with dedicated full wave rectifier for unique distortion effects
- Rectifier combined with lowpass fitler enables use as a rudimentary envelope follower
- Eurorack module
- Width: 8hp
- Depth: 25mA @ +12V, 25mA @ -12V.
North Coast Synthesis MSK 009 Coiler VCF Reviews