Noise EngineeringQuantus Pax Transposition Tool
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Noise Engineering Quantus Pax
The Noise Engineering Quantus Pax is a buffered mult and four-channel precision adder that promises to make CV pitch transposition easier than ever. Each of its four channels features two inputs, which are precisely summed to create an easy tranposition utility: simply run two sequences into each channel and listen as they transpose one another.
Quantus Pax's Xpose inputs provide three global transposition inputs, making it possible to shift all of the module's other outputs equally. Plot out key changes, complex harmonic movement, or create novel melodies from the intersection of several voltages: Quantus Pax is here to cover all ground transposition-related.
Quantus Pax Features
- Four-channel precision adder, buffered mult, and transposition tool
- Two CV inputs per channel, summed for local transposition
- Three Xpose inputs for global transposition
- Circular normalling between upper inputs
- Eurorack module
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 21mm
- Current draw: 85mA @ +12V, 85mA @ -12V