Noise EngineeringNumeric Repetitor Gate Generator
Noise Engineering Numeric Repetitor
The Noise Engineering Numeric Repetitor uses binary arithmetic to generate gate patterns. The module achieves variation from the selected primary rhythm by identifying the pattern as a binary number and subsequently multiplying it. There are 32 primary rhythms split into two banks of 16 and controlled by four manually or remotely variable knobs, each of which manipulates the core pattern in accordance with the aforementioned algorithm. The Set switch selects between two patterns, the beat input is essentially a clock input that advances time on rising edges and smashes all gates to zero on falling ones.
Additionally, the Prime and Product outputs each emit a gate, allowing the module to be synchronized with other elements in the user’s system.
Numeric Repetitor Features
- Plenty of gate outputs from one gate input.
- 32 core rhythmic patterns
- Rhythmic patterns can be selected through the SET switch, and modulated with the Prime and Factor inputs.
- MEASURE and RST inputs for reseting the rhythm cycle and pausing.
- Size: 8 HP
- Current Draw: 50mA @ +12V, 5mA @ -12V