Noise EngineeringCursus Iteritas Percido
- No Hassle
- Low Prices
Noise Engineering Cursus Iteritas Percido
The Cursus Iteritas Percido is Noise Engineering's follow-up to their Cursus Iteritas, adding extensive internal modulation options to their absolutely insane-sounding wavetable generation oscillator. There are direct bipolar envelope sends to each parameter, as well as a Master Blaster knob that acts as a master envelope send for everything, making it possible to go from subtle to extreme modulation in an instant—and effectively providing a way to navigate between vastly different sounds with ease.
As with the original Cursus Iteritas, CIP is a wavetable-like oscillator that actually creates its own wavetables in real time. Additionally, it provides harmonic aliasing, wavefolding, and other fascinating digital tone-shaping options that, as far as we know, are completely unique to Noise Engineering's weird world of noisemaking.
Continuing their trend of powerful, flexible, and wholly novel sound sources, the CIP is everyone one would expect from Noise Engineering—and more than one might be able to immediately imagine.
Cursus Iteritas Percido Features
- All-in-one synthesis voice based on the Cursus Iteritas architecture, complete with internal envelope modulation
- Attenuverter-controlled envelope routing for every parameter
- Master Blaster macro knob for envelope send levels
- Direct Master Blaster Envelope Out
- CV control for all parameters
- Wavetable-generating oscillator system with Daubechies, Fourier, and Walsh synthesis methods
- All of the classic Cursus Iteritas sounds with extended performative control
- Eurorack module
- Width: 24hp
- Depth: 26mm
- Current draw: 60mA @ +12V, 60mA @ -12V
We also used the Sinc Bucina which is a low-pass gate with built in envelope and adjustable filter depth in only 4hp. Of course we needed some distortion which is provided by the Terci Ruina that is actually three distortions in one!