NeumannTLM 107 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Low Prices
Neumann TLM 107
Neumann's TLM 107 is an extremely versatile reference microphone designed to capture any sound as realistically as possible. Equipped with five selectable polar patterns, variable pad, and low cut settings it is impossible to imagine a recording scenario that wouldn't benefit from TLM 107. The unique dual-diaphragm condenser capsule design provides an extraordinary transient response. Frequency response is exceptionally wide and balanced, whatever the polar pattern you choose. TLM 107's modern design features a single switch for setting various frequency-cutoff, and pad modes, as well as its diverse collection of pickup patterns.
With such an impressive set of features, and ability to withstand sound pressure levels of up to 141 dB, the TLM 107 is a true studio workhorse that can equally handle nuanced soft vocals, and cranked-up high-gain amplifiers.
TLM 107 Features
- Reference-class microphone
- Selectable polar patterns: omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8
- Pad settings: 0, -6, -12 dB
- Low cut settings: lin, 40 Hz, 100 Hz
- Dual diaphragm condenser capsule
- Excellent response to transients
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Dynamic range: 141 dB
- Requires phantom power (+48V)